The R.O.C.K. Ministry is a nonprofit organization based in Rochelle, Illinois.
The ministry is run by a small board of directors who meet monthly to discuss any R.O.C.K.-related happenings and to plan ahead for the next weekends. The board also selects the weekend leaders for the next year and otherwise oversees the organization and execution of the weekends.
We are a nondemoninational ministry, and both our board and team worship at various local Christian churches.
The R.O.C.K. Ministry provides a Christ-centered environment to help youth develop a one-on-one personal relationship with Jesus Christ and one another, giving them a solid foundation and nurturing them into the fullness of His love.
Statement of Beliefs
Our beliefs explain our allegiance to the Savior, our dedication to the work of His Kingdom, and our stand for absolute truth.
- We believe and profess our faith in one Triune God - the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Mt. 28:19.
- We believe and profess that Jesus Christ is the only Savior and is God in the flesh. John 1:1, 1:14, 3:36, 14:6, and Heb. 2:17.
- We believe and profess that the Holy Spirit is God, and is the Lord and Giver of Life who continues to work today in believers to sanctify, edify, and empower the whole Christian church on earth for His purposes. Acts 1:8, John 14:26, Romans 8:11, and Job 33:4.
- We believe and profess that the Holy Scriptures are the inspired and completely true Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16-17.
- We believe and profess that all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, that forgiveness of sins is received through confession and repentance, and that our sins are washed away through the blood of Jesus Christ. Romans 3:23, Acts 2:38, and John 1:9.
- We believe and profess that salvation is a gift of God's grace received through personal faith in Jesus Christ. Eph. 2:8.
- We believe and profess that the Body of Christ is to make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God. Eph. 4:3, 13.
- We believe and profess that God's unconditional love, as made manifest to us through Jesus Christ, is the primary witness by which people are renewed, edified, and changed. 1 Cor. 13:8.
- We believe and profess that God has called us to live holy lives that will bring glory to His name. Col. 3:1-25.